A place where sweet dollies come to life!!!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I got mail! Whoo Hoo! Who doesn't like getting presents in the mail? I know I do! This is a very special present from Linda of Prairie Flower Farm. I was so excited when I won! I couldn't believe it! I won her drawing some time back and I am just now posting about it. So sorry Linda! You know how fast life goes when you are working. Hope you will forgive me?
Low and behold look what was in the box. How thoughtful of her to send a really cute pitcher. She also put some fabric that she has designed and some seeds that I will plant next spring. I had to think of somewhere real special to put the pitcher.

As you can see in the picture, I found a wonderful place for the pitcher!


Thanks to Linda of Prarie Flower Farms!
You should go check her out. She has a wonderful blog!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo sorry! I came right over when you told me. I thought I put up a comment........must not have gone through. I hope this one does..........you are so fun!!!!!!! It is soooo perfect on your little shelf with your adorable angel. I love making angels. Have them around my house all year long also. I have been thinking I need to do one for a giveaway come winter thyme.

    You are so welcome for the stitcheries. I love designing. Wish I had more time!

    Hugs sweet friend! Thank you for all the sweetness. I love it when you drop by!
    Linda

    You will have to drop by later tonight or tomorrow. I will be putting up a post about something kind of special to me. I am working on the post now.........but wanted to let you know that I am sorry my first comment didn't get up. I watch and make sure this does. If not I will email you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine. I saw that you are my newest follower and had to come visit and welcome you to Cotton Pickin Cute!

    What a sweet giveaway you won from Linda. I just won a giveaway from her last night and she's having another one just in case you didn't know. Hurry by and enter. It ends this weekend.

    I've hit the button at the top to follow you three times but I'm not sure it's getting it. Let me know if I don't show up as a follower later and maybe I can try again. I'm looking forward to peeking around your blog and getting to know you.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete