A place where sweet dollies come to life!!!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Just Wanted To Say Hi!!

                                                                                                                                                                            I am so sorry that I haven't blogged more!  It's not because I haven't wanted to.  Well life... it just happens!  And sometimes it happens really fast right? 
Anyway thought I would take some pictures of dolls that I have made this year.  I had so much fun making them and can't wait to make more.



The first doll is a little girl after my own heart. I just love animals!! All kinds! If I could live in the country I would probably end up with one of everything. I am just fasinated with God's creatures.


The next doll is a little Irish girl like me. My maiden name was Hogan and apparently there was some Irish running through my fathers side of the family. So I made this little gal in remembrence of that.


Meet Raggedy Mildred!  She was so much fun to make!  I really like the way she turned out!  Isn't she cute with her pinwheel?




And last but not least, (cause I saved my favorite for last), is Phoebe. She is a "Angel For The People" cause we need a lot of help in this country. A lot of prayer for our leaders. God's will. And our love for each other.


All of these dolls were made using patterns from http://www.sweetmeadowsfarm.com/.  I just love her patterns.  And guess what she is having a blog sale right now so go check her blog out at sweetmeadowsfarmhappenings@blogspot.com.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following my blog.

Christina

6 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, what a sweet blog you have. Your dolls are adorable. Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. It's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,
    I am going to be your newest follower, but it wouldn't let me follow right now. I'll try again in a little while. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog. I have been making dolls for over 20 years and absolutely love them. Yours turned out beautifully, great job! I am going to be getting around to making patterns again this spring, and I can't wait to start designing some dolls. There is just something about a rag doll, so sweet. I look forward to seeing more of your dolls! So nice to meet you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,

    Your dolls are beautiful! Lovely blog!

    Monica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Monica! So glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete